Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Big Visions within 10 Years



I will quote a statement from Robert Fritz. He was the author of The Path of Least Resistant. He said that: there are people who will try to talk out of your vision. They will tell you that you are crazy and it can’t be done...... Don’t listen to them.
I have thought my plans which are starting from now, 25th September 2012. Those are about my vision within 10 Years which are divided to three stages: The first two years, I am going to finish my post-graduate, exactly at International Master Program on Mathematics Education(IMPoME) in Sriwijaya University-Uttrect University. The second two years, I want to be lecturer in my hometown. The third six years, I want to build places for private course on mathematics and English.
To prove my visions to be reality, I will do some action for each stage. To finish my master degree as soon as possible and also achieve high GPA, I am going to study hard. While I am studying, I will prepare the sources for the next stages. Moreover, I will ask my lecturer and friends to give me solutions and advice related to those. 
Secondly, when I had finished my study, I will work as lecturer in my home to get fund for opening new class. During two years in work, I am going to accomplish soft plans in last stage such as syllabi for private course, material and programs. And the last, I hope to build new class or rent place for private course on the strategies place. To expand it, I am going to improve the quality of my private course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment