Monday, September 24, 2012

Evaluation day

Two days was go on, but the IELTS test is always being thought, especially about the mistakes was I done. Most of the my instructor asked me about the test. They asked me about: what did I feel before one day toward the test?, what did I feel before one hours toward the test, what happened while the test? and what did I learn after the test?

In fact, I was nervous, because it is first time I join on IELTS test. I have not experience about it. Moreover, I have to get the target (band 6.5 overall) and also it is the golden chance for me as I am not pay the IELTS cost, all of course cost and IELTS cost were funded by DIKTI.

When the test is taking place, I have not enough time to answer the all questions. Although, I always do the simulation before. Beside that, the condition during the test is not comfort. Because the regulations is strict.

I realized that the time is not enough for me to prepare the test only 45 days took course. I need more time to improve my English. Now, what will be happened, I surrender to God... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment