Monday, October 8, 2012

IELTS TEST RESULTS

After thirteen days I has waited the result of IELTS test, finally on Friday, 5th October 2012 it can be accessed by internet. My heart beats so fast when I am entering ID number. I am eager want to know what the result is.  In fact, I only got 5.5 in this test. Although, my score is lower than the target, I still feel happy, as I can improve my ability in English little by little.

As far as I know to get point 6.5 in IELTS, it's needed 6 month taking english course. But, I only got about two months to learn english effectively before take the examination.  So, I didn't disappoint about my result. Hence, I realized that to get 6.5 is miracle for me.
There are many wealth experience that I got from this exam. For instance about the situation when I am facing the test, the technique how to manage the time and how to answer the questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment