Saturday, August 4, 2012

Second Olympiad

About March 2010, Directorate of High Education (DIKTI) again conducting selection in provinces level to compete in regional levels on National Olympiad of Mathematic and Science. Numbers of subjects in Olympiad on 2010 are more than Olympiad on 2009. If in Olympiad on 2009 only conduct three subjects then in Olympiad on 2010 conduct four subjects. Now biology include of them. So number of candidates from each province is adding too. When test on province level were conducted, I again have the highest score in Mathematic matter. While my friend from Department of Mathematics Education Study Program only to be substitutes. I’m very proud, because lucky still with me. Before we go to Makasar exactly in State University of Makasar (UNM), I have training with my friend in Department of Mathematic Study Program. We were trained by lecture from two study program. I also promise in my self to better for my province. April 4 2010 we arrive in Makasar, we take rest in same place when we go to Makasar on first time. One day after take rest, we take test about 2 days few days after announcement’s time have coming. I again fail; I only say “forgive me never give the best for my province” I’m aware that I never open my mind so wide if only live in my city. People said that “ like frog in piece of coconut shell”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment